Saturday, February 26, 2011

                                                My University lifestyle


                                      


Since year 2010, I was officially declared myself as university student, sometimes, it hard to believe what happen right now, I never imagine I’ll my myself, as a university student. But, thank god, that who I’m now, university student. There are lot thing happen to me through me first part, sometimes it sweet, bitter, sad but sometime, is hell worse. I think, everyone know what the hell worse part is, right?? So, I think I don’t have talk about it.
 Let move to sweet site, my first part, full with non-stop excitement. The most exciting part is the freedom. The ‘freedom’, what does it mean to you? For me, it means the state of being free, a free will, unrestricted. At campus, no one will scolded or yell to you if you commit something wrong, unlike at your home, it totally different. Your mother surely get angry if you do something wrong like you accidently broke the kitchenware  or being question if you return home late. At campus, what you do, it’s your own responsible, that the part I like most. First week live at campus, it totally suck, same goes to everyone who take a title as part 1 student. It call ‘minggu destini siswa’, I won’t elaborate more on this point because my lecturer already restricted.
 Proceed to the second week, I can feel the real lifestyle as university student, it feel totally awesome. Feel free to do everything you want, no want will give you an order to do this, do that and any else. Since my first part, I already got my own laptop, I think everyone know what boy will do if they have their own laptop, do you know what it is?. Played computer games!!!. It’s quite a funny story I want to share, this event take place during my final examination is around the corner. Story goes during study week, after I feel so damn tired study for chemistry, I turn on my laptop, and played computer games which is the games I played was the latest one on that month, suddenly my friend bump into to my dorm, crap!!. My friend from same faculty, said “Woo… you study in front of laptop, nice, I believe u shall grant a title as a de’an student this year!!” I can’t stop laughing on that moment, then I argue back their point, and said “hey!!... I played computer games to release my tension!!.”
 My friend misunderstood though always in my mind till now. It funny memory to remember, playing computer games during final exam, It’s totally a nut thing that you should not commit during final exam. And there are still lot of thing goes during my first part like having a lot of new friend and lecturer which is also contribute to my sweet memory. And thank god, I manage to score a grade with flying color through my first part and hold a title as de’an students, my friend wishes finally came true. So, I’m here, officially want a give a thank to all my beloved lecturer who never know what tired mean in teaching and give us knowledge. I loved you all.
I’m Muhamad Aizat bin Azmi, from applied science faculties, in diploma in science program. My hobbies is playing computer games full times, study only my part time stuff. But when a test or final exam is around the corner, I will automaticly switch my habits from ‘playing computer games’ to ‘book maniac’. 

No comments:

Post a Comment